Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
JOCOSAE is published based on Creative Commons Attribution-BY provisions. The author retains the copyright for their work. Users can read, copy, and distribute the work in any media provided the author and journal are credited properly. Below you can find the full text of the license signed by the author.
LICENSE TO PUBLISH
The use of non-commercial articles will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently approved at http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/. This license allows users to translate, mix, tweak, and make above works, including for commercial purposes, as long as the original author is credited.
2. Author’s Warranties
The author guarantees that the article is original, written by another author, has never been published before, does not contain a statement that violates the law, does not violate the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is held exclusively by the author and is free from all third party rights, and that each Written permission needed to quote from another source has been obtained by the author.
3. User Rights
Under the Creative Commons Attribution license, authors and users are free to share (copy, distribute and send contributions).
4. Author's Rights
The author has the following rights:
copyrights, and other proprietary rights related to articles, such as patents, the right to use the substance of the article in his own work in the future, including lectures and books, the right to JOCOSAE will publish articles (or publish them) in the Journal, if the article editorial process is successfully completed and the JOCOSAE or its sublicense has the obligation to have the articles published. JIEMAR can adapt articles to the style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization and usage that are deemed appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article can be published so that it can be accessed by the public and that access will be free for readers. The JOCOSAE will be permitted to sublicense the rights licensed to it under this agreement.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.